< Back to projects
A bold new identity for a bold charity.
- The charity needed to appear warm, welcoming and open for business, but also bold, brave and unafraid of controversial discussion
- The logo itself, alludes to the overall cause so it was important that we spelled out what CALM actually stood for
- This was enclosed in a relatively rigid speech bubble that transforms into a placard or arrow, really pushing controversy and conversation simultaneously
- The brand and identity was rolled out across a plethora of executions
- Has helped CALM command great respect and recent upsurge in support